The transformation from yellowish teeth to white teeth depends on many factors which include Enamel layer loss, Smoking, Certain Medications, Genetics, Age, poor dental hygiene, and also due to some foods and drinks. These factors can contribute to the transformation of white teeth to yellowish teeth. There are many teeth whitening home remedies that can you transform it back from yellowish to whitish look.
There are many products in the market for teeth whitening some of them give results while some of them don’t, they also can have side effects too. The best choice is to try teeth whitening home remedies which don’t have any side effects and you can also do this at home easily.
We will discuss 3 teeth whitening hacks at home-natural remedies which will result in transforming your yellowish teeth to white and clean teeth and you can smile as you want!!!
Oil Pulling is one of the teeth whitening home remedies:
It has so many benefits and one of the benefits of oil pulling is that it whitens the teeth if you do it regularly in the morning and evening before you sleep. You can use different oils but prefer to use almond oil or coconut oil that works the best for teeth whitening.
How to do Oil pulling for teeth whitening
- Take oil probably Almond oil or coconut oil.
- A Teaspoon
- one teaspoon of oil and do swishing (only swishing –don’t drink)
- Do swishing for 2 minutes initially (as it will be hard for a starter to do more than 2 minutes).you can increase when you get adopted to oil pulling and increase it to 10 minutes.
- Spit it out after the mention duration
- Do it repeatedly every morning and evening
- You will see the change in your teeth color within two weeks.
Note: Do it on an empty stomach in the morning and repeat it before going to sleep at night.
Some other oil pulling Health benefits include:
- All the germs and bacteria in your mouth get wiped out through oil pulling.
- Improve face muscle as you do swishing that leads to best face exercise.
- Good for throat dryness.
- Removes gingivitis and plague
Lemon Juice & Water is Second of the teeth whitening home remedies:
Lemon Juice & Water:
A mixture of lemon juice and water in an adequate amount will help you restore your teeth whiteness and will completely remove cavities.
How to use:
- Mix 1 teaspoon of water with one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly with the combined mixture for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Brush your teeth after the procedure.
- You can do this twice a week.
You will see the results in one month as you will see a definite change in your teeth color.
A Strawberry is third of the teeth whitening home remedies:
As strawberries are super delicious they can also play an important role as teeth whitening home remedy to whiten your teeth. Strawberries are acidic in nature which can help you whiten your teeth.
How to use:
- Take a ripe of strawberry and mesh it up with the spoon.
- Take a toothbrush and brush your teeth with this paste for a few minutes.
- You can try this at least once a week and you see a definite change in your teeth color.
How to whiten teeth with baking soda:
Besides using the above teeth whitening home remedies you can also use baking soda for teeth whitening .we will try to look at how to whiten teeth with baking soda.
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice Combination:
Baking soda removes all the strain from your teeth and making them whiter as a result you can have white looking teeth. You can also use lemon as it contains vitamin c which mainly known for lightning teeth. As it has anti-bacterial properties that kill the germs and other microorganisms living in your mouth.
How to use:
- Put a pinch of baking soda on your toothbrush.
- Add a few drops of lemon drop over the toothbrush as baking soda is already on your toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
Note: Don’t try this method more than once a week, as it can damage your enamel once is week is enough to get the result and you will be able to see the result with one month along with your regular tooth brushing.
We discuss different Teeth whitening home remedies which can help you clean your teeth and can help you bring your teeth back to white. All the information was gathered through different research articles and will benefit you if you are facing problems regarding Teeth whitening.
If you have any underlying health condition kindly consult your dentist before trying any of these.