Maintaining a regular exercise program during pregnancy will help you stay healthy during pregnancy. Specific pregnancy exercises will help you minimize your back pain and posture. It will increase your stamina for labor /delivery. Pregnancy exercises and activities will help you decrease your chance to get diabetes during pregnancy.
All exercises you have done before pregnancy can be continued with moderation still, you need to consult your doctor before doing so as it can also lead to critical pregnancy-related problems.
As there are many pregnancy exercises it’s hard to choose from them as it can also hit back if you have selected the wrong option among the available pregnancy exercises.
Can pregnancy exercises harm your baby?
The answer to this question mainly lies in what type of exercise you choose during pregnancy. Pregnancy exercises are too many to choose from, some of them can give benefits to you while some of them can give benefits to you but can affect your baby.
The best choice to avoid all the risk factors is to choose the best in the available pregnancy exercises which can be beneficial for you and your baby.
Best Pregnancy exercise –Workouts 1st Trimester
The particular time of your life requires a certain level of physical activity for you and your baby healthy.one of the best and safe choice among many pregnancy exercises is walking. Walking is the easiest way to do so; there are benefits of walking during pregnancy they are
- Easy and Shot Labor
- Burns Calories thus preventing weight gain
- Prevents gestational diabetes and preeclampsia
- Maintains adequate fitness levels
- Eases Constipation
- Manages Stress Levels
You have to be careful to do walking during pregnancy, some tips are
- Walk at the comfortable pace that isn’t too fast
- Take a bottle of water with you while you walk
- Don’t walk in extreme humid and hot conditions
- Listen to your body and know when to stop and take rest.
Low-impact aerobic classes
Choosing low-impact aerobic classes among the available pregnancy exercises is a wise choice. The most important thing for joining aerobic courses is that you know you have a time set for exercise and you will get it regularly You can join aerobic classes that are specifically designed for pregnant women, and you will get to enjoy the camaraderie of others just like you.
Low-impact aerobic classes benefits
- It increases and normalizes the oxygen in your body
- Strengthen your heart and lungs
- Tone your muscles
- It will ease out Pain and Aches
It would be best if you tried to do it for 15 minutes or according to your physical health condition.
Swimming can be beneficial in your First Trimester of pregnancy.
It is the right way for stretching and tone your muscles. You can do swimming in your pregnancy Trimester twice a week.
- Makes your muscles strong.
- Stretches you out that will make your labor relatively easy.
Best Pregnancy exercise –Workouts 2nd Trimester
Stationary bicycling is beneficial in 2nd trimester of pregnancy; it will enhance your stamina as well as make your joints stronger. You have to look and take care of certain precautions before doing the stationary bicycling during pregnancy.
Stretching of body muscles will make the delivery and will also relax the muscle during pregnancy.
How to do:
- Stand with your legs 1 foot apart.
- Place your hands around the butt, don’t touch the buts.
- Tighten your muscle but not for too long
- Count from 1 to 5, that’s enough
- Try to bend your body down to a 45-degree angle
- Lift your hands and hold on to that position -1-2-3-4-5 and relax
- Relax the muscle in the neck and the shoulder area.
- Breath in and out deeply and consistently, Don’t hold your breath
- Repeat this 3 to 5 times or according to your physical condition.
Best Pregnancy exercise –Workouts 3rd Trimester
Doing squats exercise will give you a lot of benefits, but you need to know how to do it and know do and don’t of squats exercise in y our 3rd trimester.
Workouts to avoid while pregnant:
If you are pregnant, you need to know what kind of exercise /workout you should avoid during your pregnancy.
- No Exercises on your Back
- Jumping –Don’t do Jumping Squats.
- Laying on your stomach –it creates a lot of pressure on your baby
Can you lift weights while pregnant:
Anything your body is used to using in the past, then you are ok to do with it. For example, if you were lifting weights before your pregnancy, then you can do it but be sure you can do adequately. Best practices are to avoid any lift weights during your pregnancy.
You should consult your doctor before doing any weight lifts as it can lead to a significant pregnancy problem and can harm you and your baby.
So, Can pregnancy exercises harm your baby?
No Pregnancy exercises don’t harm your baby, if you choose the right kind of activities with the write method, it will give you many benefits, and it does not affect your baby. Choosing the right type of exercise according to your physical health condition and according to your trimester, should be selected. You need to consult your doctor for recommending the right kind of exercise according to your health condition as every human health condition differs from others.